Milites Sancti Sepulcri Index du Forum

Milites Sancti Sepulcri Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Web Of Mystery 16 Gwandanaland Comics

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Milites Sancti Sepulcri Index du Forum -> Candidature -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vyvykamm
Invité

Masculin
Deck: DPS

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 23:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Web Of Mystery 16 Gwandanaland Comics Répondre en citant

Web of Mystery #16: Gwandanaland Comics
by Ace Comics

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Web of Mystery #16: Gwandanaland Comics

From 1951-1955, the last great years of “Pre-Code” horror, WEB OF MYSTERY published 29 exciting issues. Sporting some of the most colorful covers and best stories of the day, and featuring early works of Rudy Palais and Gene Colan, this is an era that will never come back --- but since we have all 29 issues for you – no need to worry! GWANDANALAND COMICS: We specialize in character collections – many for the first time in print; we also publish individual issues from the past as well as complete comic title series'. We take your requests and create special collections never gathered together before! At Gwandanaland Comics we take the extra time to give you the best quality possible! NEW TITLES DAILY – WRITE FOR UPDATES gwandanaland@yahoo.com SEARCHING ONLINE? INCLUDE THE WORD “GWANDANALAND” TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE MOST COMPLETE COLLECTION, THE HIGHEST QUALITY PAGES, AND THE BEST VALUE! WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN PRINT??

Web of Mystery #16: Gwandanaland Comics Google Drive

He was discovered by the Kents, who turned him over to the Emperor when they realized his powersOutside the courthouse, reporters speak with himLet me do some digging in the next few days - I may be able to assistIt has come to Earth-One, and when it strikes him again, Savage will become Master of the Earth[Justice Society Of America v2 #10 (May 1993)]In the 26th century BC, Vandal Savage poses as the Khafre, son of Khufu, a Pharaoh in the 4th DynastyFrom a castle window, Vandal Savage observes as the Shining Knight confronts these strange intruders (the Shining Knight has clearly not yet been to the 20th century at this point in his timeline).Note 1: It is unclear what Savage's role was in 6th century CamelotThe two Flashes race forward to the end of time, which then circles back to the beginning[Green Lantern #10 (Winter 1943); Note: The unpublished "Will of William Wilson" establishes that the Flash met Genghis Khan both as a boy and as an old man, proving that Savage could not have been the actual Genghis Khan]In the early 16th century, Vandal Savage blackmails Leonardo da Vinci into painting the Mona LisaFirst Jay is transported back to reality, then Barry.As Vandal Savage waits for the arrival of the meteor, the two Flashes show up

In exchange for Superman's mercy, the aliens agree to free all the planets that they have captured over the agesHe is ultimately defeated in a civil war against his co-regent Constantine at the battle of Chrysopolis on September 18th, 324 ADSavage then turns his attention to the new German empireSimply put, time was running backwardSuperman keeps pushing Savage to explain why he is doing the things he has been doingoutpost2 #6 [-] Posts: 442 Feb 21 13 12:31 AM Reply Quote More My Recent Posts For old time's sake, I started working on a few (not so) obscure entries: Vandal Savage and the Earth-Two MxyztplkDane Dorrance and Dolphin travel to the Bahama waters, Congo Bill and the Congorilla travels to Africa, Rick Flagg travels to Cambodia, and Animal Man travels to BrazilTheir purpose was unknown, and their power incredibleHe remarks that when he last met Superman, he was all but destroyedThe Sinister Six (2016-) #9Sans Retour: Les Memoires d'un Juif Egyptien 1930-1957 (French Edition)Kazoo+Komix%3A+All-Ages+Adventures 2017-07-03(18:02) : Unclassified : Comments 0 : Trackbacks 0 Top of page

However, the barrier keeps expanding, and it will soon take over all of Metropolis.Back on the west coast, Immortal Man tells the others that Superman is the cause of the disaster that is currently striking MetropolisSavage tells his scientists to activate the culturesSavage says it has been quite a long time since he has told his tale, so he agrees to tell it once again.Vandal Savage begins by claiming he is over a million years old! In the year 1,000,000 BC, he was a man 40 summers old, chieftain of a tribe of Cro-Magnon menSixteen years earlier, the Justice Society had captured and imprisoned the Injustice SocietyAll previous references to this event name him "Seor Savage".]In the early 18th century, Vandal Savage is Edward Teach a.k.aWilliam the Conqueror) to attack England [11th century AD][DCU Villains Secret Files #1 (Apr 1999)]34,000 years ago, Vandal Savage invents the carving knife

Standing in the doorway is Vandal Savage, who Barry believed was deadSavage's signal-alarm warns him that Superman has almost arrived, just as he plannedHe appears to die while attempting to renew his powers.*************************************FLASH #235 (Aug 1975)"Vandal Savage -- Wanted Dead And Alive!"In Central City, Barry Allen races home to find dinner waiting for himA policeman agrees and places Superman under arrest7 (DogMan Stories) (Volume 7)Reminiscences of a Canadian Pioneer for the Last Fifty Years: An Autobiography (Classic Reprint)The Book of History and ChronologyTourner effrayant! (French Edition)My Dogs: Left-Handed Sketch Book (50 Count)El Narco: The American DreamMarvel Universe Ultimate Spider-Man vsSuperman is spreading prehistoric spores all throughout Metropolis ParkOnly a turtle, asleep on a sunny log, knows contentment!" -Merlin to Prince Valiant Hal Foster 3-7-43 intp #2 [-] Posts: 4962 Feb 16 13 3:55 PM Reply Quote More My Recent Posts Two of my all-time favorites:Amalgamax (aka the Composite Superman)Mxyzptlk V (Adv # 310) outpost2 #3 [-] Posts: 442 Feb 16 13 7:48 PM Reply Quote More My Recent Posts Osgood Peabody wrote:Hopefully when John is done working on the next 60s American Chronicle book, we can coax him back over here to do another round.We can only hope! Silveragemarvelman #4 [-] Posts: 13067 Feb 17 13 2:38 PM Reply Quote More My Recent Posts I have only made it through one thread so far but it is great to have access to these old threads! Thanks and I hope they don't go away.The series that never happened should be sent off to Michael Eury (sp?) at Back Issue for ideas to cover in his Greatest Stories Never Told articlesSavage had anticipated that and sets a trapSavage explains that he has the women trapped inside, and their oxygen is running out[Time Masters #6 (July 1990)]45,000 years ago, years after the City of the Golden Gate perished under the sea, Rip Hunter discusses Vandal Savage with Arion

As Red Robin, he carried on Batmans legacy, but he never thought hed be the one to assume the cowl and become Batman himself(Immortal Man was later given the name "Klarn" in a post-Crisis story, so I shall use that name here for clarity's sake)Savage says it's simpleEvery couch potato is sure to heave up off the sofa just long enough to buy 5,000 Episodes No Commercials! From the Trade Paperback editionBarry arrives as the cube rises from the groundTrackbacks Use trackback on this entryThey had engaged in many battlesHe chases his friend and eventually succeeds in freeing him by destroying the cube.Meanwhile, in a hideout under Mammoth Caves in Kentucky, Vandal Savage wonders where the cube containing the Flash could bePost a comment Name Title E-mail address URL Body Edit password Private comment Only the blog author may view the comment[JLA #84 (Early Oct 2003); JLA #86 (Early Nov 2003)]Around 9,600 BC, right around the time of the Great Deluge, Vandal Savage battles an incarnation of Resurrection Man in Atlantis 48a4f088c3

Oops, something went wrongOver the years, weve hosted innumerable gaming eventsWe will never post on Facebook without your permissionPlease try again
Statues of Abraham Lincoln: Daniel Chester French, Lincoln Memorial, Folder 1; Excerpts From Newspapers and Other Sources (Classic Reprint)Glass Blowing: The Art and Skill of Glass Blowing : Journal (Volume 1)Stories From The Quran - Book 3Voyageurs Anciens Et Modernes, ou Choix des Relations de Voyages les Plus Intéressantes Et les Plus Instructives, Vol. 4: Depuis le Cinquième Siècle ... Dix-Septième Et DixSuperhero Larry: A 6 x 9 Lined JournalThéodore Jouffroy (French Edition)Famous American Belles of the Nineteenth Century (illustrated)Best Chew Toys for Labs: Rubber vs Rope ToysNo Place to CrySHEIKH'S CASTAWAY (Harlequin comics)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 23:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Milites Sancti Sepulcri Index du Forum -> Candidature -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange